Saturday, November 10, 2018

11.11.11: Happy Birthday My King


Jigme Singye Wangchuck
འཇིགས་མེད་སེང་གེ་དབང་ཕྱུག
I'm a proud Bhutanese because of my King who is the pillar of our nation. I am sure, definitely, my praise is not going to justify even smallest achievement amongst HIS boundless deeds. Never will I, ever in my life, be able to express in writings. You may not believe me if I say I haven't seen K4 but that's the fact. I never had an opportunity to see HIM giving a live speech neither mingling in a crowd. Thanks to advancement in technology, I watched and listened to HIS visionary speeches in different occasions. Let alone me, world is the witness to appreciate what an image His Majesty earned for Bhutan. Yes it is, more or less a cliché ‘Gross National Happiness’; the concept that is versatile in nature. 
I grew up appreciating HIS legendary work. No matter what, I will not be able to reach YOUR heights but I'll take little steps and impersonate your boddhisatva path. King of the kings are Dharma King. Thank you for being a true Dharma King.

Let Bhutan cherish YOUR presence eternally.

Long live!

Note: 11.11.11

a) 11 is a date i.e. 11th day of the month.
b) 11 is a month i.e. November.
c) 11 is year i.e. 2018 (2+0+1+8=11).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! Especially the concluding calculation.

Jamyang Lodenn said...

Thank you!